Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 9 Feb 2012, 17:50 (Ref:3023773)   #1
TorqueWench
Racer

United Kingdom
Sunny Berkshire
TorqueWench should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Races at Castle Combe and Mallory Park for saloons/sports cars

I have two race grids - Castle Combe 7th May and Mallory 4th June - and I'm aiming at a Classic Sports/Saloon grid at each, or classic-type (caterham, locost, mini etc) Motors TV are broadcasting the race meeting live across Europe.

Several clubs have meetings on these weekends, but for those that aren't committed elsewhere and who fancy a 15m quali and 20 min race for £280 each round, please either reply or PM me. I am offering £10 off if I get the entry fees by 1st March for Combe.

Am happy to make it an "Anglo-European Challenge" to widen the appeal. Motors TV are keen to have similar grids at both rounds, but frankly anything that is pretty and exciting will be perfect! They are of course televised live across Europe, and then repeated quite a bit, and you get your own DVD of the race, plus you could have an on-board camera.

Am also quite happy to talk to anyone who would like to sponsor the rounds - you'd be surprised how little it costs, if you have a European-wide product/service.

Have cleared this Thread with John Turner, btw.

Who fancies some Bank Holiday fun?
Old 9 Feb 2012, 17:55 (Ref:3023778)   #2
TorqueWench
Racer

United Kingdom
Sunny Berkshire
TorqueWench should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I already have an Alfa, Lancia and Lotus Sevens on board - some are doing other races on the same day.

Will also accept Abarths (the new ones), Morgans and anything else that is "in character". Must be closed wheel, A1/B1 tyres (Yoko 48 etc),