Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 10 Mar 2006, 21:30 (Ref:1543197)   #1
McDornan
Rookie

McDornan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Supercheap Auto Racing Open Day TODAY!

A reminder for something that's worth a look!

Race fans are invited to visit the inner sanctum of Holden's leading Supercheap Auto Racing V8 Supercar team when it will hold an Open Day at its impressive race shop on Saturday, 11 March - running from 10.00am to 2.00pm.

The awesome new Supercheap Auto Racing Holden Commodore VZ race cars will be making their Melbourne public debut for 2006, while fans can get up-close and personal with champion drivers, Greg Murphy and Cameron McConville along with the team's endurance drivers, Nathan Pretty and Owen Kelly.

As well as touring the facilities where the SCAR racers are prepared, attendees will also be able to talk to the team members responsible for putting the cars on the grid at each V8 round, witness the SCAR pit crew in action in pit stop practice, check out the dyno demonstrations of the new, supercharged PWR Performance Products V8 Holden Crewman SS Ute, purchase official race merchandise, bid for limited Supercheap Auto Racing memorabilia such as actual bonnets and doors used by the team during 2005, and go into a draw to win a 'money can't buy' ride with Murphy or McConville in one of the SCAR Commodores.

What: Supercheap Auto Racing Open Day

Where: PWR Racing headquarters

Factory 1/13 Kitchen Road

Dandenong

When: Saturday, 11 March 2006

10.00am to 2.00pm
Old 11 Mar 2006, 03:11 (Ref:1543340)   #2
V8RYAN
Racer

Australia
SANDOWN
V8RYAN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
it was a fairly big turnout. good fun. i got to talk to cam and murph who are great blokes.

i put a bid on some panels but im waiting to hear back from them to see if i got them.

they were selling last years CRAP merchandise which was heavily discounted. hopefully this years range looks as good as the shirts the crew were wearing.
Old 12 Mar 2006, 00:30 (Ref:1544044)   #3
PVDA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
PVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
So did McDoormat get the Rory the Lion suit out for this event??

Sorry but I had to mention it.
Old 12 Mar 2006, 01:20 (Ref:1544056)   #4
V8RYAN
Racer

Australia
SANDOWN
V8RYAN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVDA
So did McDoormat get the Rory the Lion suit out for this event??

Sorry but I had to mention it.
please explain?