Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9 Dec 2010, 10:54 (Ref:2801919)   #1
Yannick
Veteran

Yannick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yannick's "4 in a month" thread

Hello fellow MyTrackers and guest readers, too!

Upon the invitation of bio, I have decided to start my own "4 in a month" thread. I have no idea whether I make it to 4, but to be honest, 2 in a month is rather likely.

Here's my first one. It's derived from a blotch of wet footprints that I saw yesterday on the floor of the underground train I was on.

I'd like to call it "Blue December" for the lack of a better name. It's about 4.7 kilometers and yes, for a change, you see many sharp corners here. Without these, the track would not be able to generate lap times of over 1:00 minute for the fastest vehicles that are allowed to run on it. Main overtaking opportunities are the 1st, the 2nd and the penultimate corner. The optional infield section is slower - and has got a few buildings lining the short straights of the rectangular corners that are not in the diagram.

Feel free to discuss - or do something else with the blot shape.
Cheers

Yannick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4inamonthDecember1.JPG (29.2 KB, 12 views)