Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum > Marshals Needed

Old 31 Mar 2008, 16:28 (Ref:2166264)   #1
blueflagger
Veteran

blueflagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridblueflagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Moto GP Indianapolis - USA

USAC are looking for experienced bike marshals (Racesafe acredited for Aussies or Brits) and flag marshals, bike or car licenced (MSA, CAMs or other national licence) to join them for the second US round of Moto GP. 12-14th Sept.

You would have to make your own arrangements for travel to Indianapolis, but there may be limited cheap accommodation available for the race weekend.

If you are interested PM me in first instance and I will give contact details.

Play safe

Bob
The Race Gypsy
Old 2 Apr 2008, 14:03 (Ref:2167864)   #2
blueflagger
Veteran

blueflagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridblueflagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That was theracegypsy writing as me, blueflagger. But if you PM either him or me, we will get you the application. I plan to work the MotoGP at Indy. We need lots of people and you are very welcome to work. Take advantage of the weak US dollar and come for a visit and see the famous Brickyard.

Bikes will be running the opposite direction of the F1 cars and there will be a changed corner to accomodate this. It will be fast and fun.
Old 3 Apr 2008, 17:17 (Ref:2168846)   #3
gwar
Racer

gwar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its a shame that the moto gp in laguna and indianopolis arnt a bit closer in date terms, we,ve got 3 weeks over there (thanks racegypsy for contact)
However were flying out with british airways terminal 5...........so there,s no guarentees of making laguna....and if we do wheres our lugage going to be......
I,ll speak to fellow marshals over the next few weeks (season kicks off this weekend) to see if theres anyone going/interested
Old 3 Apr 2008, 21:23 (Ref:2169024)   #4
blueflagger
Veteran

Thanks gwar!
Old 15 Jul 2008, 13:37 (Ref:2251293)   #5
mykrbykr
Rookie

mykrbykr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Indy Flaggers

Hello,

I'm ready to flag at Indy but I can wait. I've done WSB but am not a "member" of anything that relates to flagging. Any info greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 15 Jul 2008, 14:52 (Ref:2251358)   #6
blueflagger
Veteran

You don't need to be an existing member of anything but you will be required to join USAC to work the event. It's an insurance thing. The cost is $25 but you walk away with more than $25 worth of goodies - shirt, hat, etc.

If you would like to work Indy GP, PM me with your e-mail and street addresses and I will forward it to the person who handles applications. The application form askes for your background experience, medical info and the other usual stuff.
Old 16 Jul 2008, 10:18 (Ref:2251851)   #7
mykrbykr
Rookie

mykrbykr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Indy GP

Hello Blueflagger,

This is mykrbykr@lycos.com at 72 Washington Rd, Asheville,NC 28801 USA. Hope to thank you in person at Indy.
Old 19 Jul 2008, 03:35 (Ref:2253703)   #8
blueflagger
Veteran

mykrbykr, I gave this information to the person in charge. If you don't get an application within a couple of days, let me know.

I received a big packet of information and a training DVD for the event today. That is standard procedure with this group. We are expected to know the material before we arrive.

Can't wait!