Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 21 Mar 2003, 15:36 (Ref:543267)   #1
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
BTCC Easter Weekend

Ok getting disturbingly close to April - where is the year going!

So how many of you intrepid motor racing fans are going to brave the Irish sea to go to the first round of the BTCC?
Old 21 Mar 2003, 17:59 (Ref:543383)   #2
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
As if you had to ask
Old 21 Mar 2003, 20:04 (Ref:543483)   #3
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
still haven't decided what to do for my 21st birthday - renaults and f3 at snetterton, closer, cheaper and more people.
or mondello - nuff said.

gah!
Old 27 Mar 2003, 12:48 (Ref:549879)   #4
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there! (I'm redshoes' shadow at BTCC meetings)
Old 27 Mar 2003, 13:37 (Ref:549965)   #5
Claire
Veteran

England
Just outside Cambridge
Claire should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will be there with 3 of my friends, we had a great time last year and we are looking forward to all the good things a weekends racing in Ireland brings. See you there EP.
Old 27 Mar 2003, 15:54 (Ref:550090)   #6
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Claire, any chance we can tempt you to marshal? *hopeful smile*
Old 27 Mar 2003, 16:21 (Ref:550116)   #7
Claire
Veteran

England
Just outside Cambridge
Claire should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
Claire, any chance we can tempt you to marshal? *hopeful smile*
Sorry EP as much as I would love to I wouldn't be able to concentrate fully on all the drivers when I'm focused on 3 in particular!!
Old 27 Mar 2003, 20:36 (Ref:550392)   #8
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
LOL - that's as good an excuse as I've ever heard!
Old 28 Mar 2003, 00:31 (Ref:550619)   #9
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking forward to my 3rd visit to Mondello after the 2001 Fia Sportscars meeting & what was supposed to be the 2002 event only for it to be cancelled after I'd made all travel & B&B arrangements - still the RT2000s were absolutely superb that day.

By the way, in 2001 they were supposed to be opening up the spectator area to include the run up to Turn 3 and possibly all around the outside of the track. Nothing had been done about that last year - has anything been announced yet as turn 3 looks to have a difficult entry and seems a good viewing spot.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 10:12 (Ref:550855)   #10
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
Alfa, at present there is no catch fencing round there - but a lot can happen in 4 weeks so I wouldn't rule it out - I wouldn't hold my breath though.

See this is why marshalling is such a good idea - we can go where we like!