3 4 7.69%
2 1 1.92%
1 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27 Nov 2011, 17:42 (Ref:2992006)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Race : Brazilian GP

Rate the race...
Old 27 Nov 2011, 17:50 (Ref:2992014)   #2
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Pretty dull, felt even worse given 3 days of hype about it going to rain.
Old 27 Nov 2011, 18:03 (Ref:2992018)   #3
G.Walker
Racer

Scotland
G.Walker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
5 - alonso an button passes the highlight
Old 27 Nov 2011, 18:04 (Ref:2992020)   #4
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Very boring race, I was rather surprised as I expected much more...
Old 27 Nov 2011, 19:26 (Ref:2992075)   #5
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Gave it a 7. Some interesting stuff going on there, I thought.
Old 27 Nov 2011, 19:34 (Ref:2992081)   #6
johntt
Veteran

England
England
johntt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6 - An interesting race and one at a very good track, although having no championship on the line nor any rain made it a bit dull in places.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." -Ayrton Senna
Old 27 Nov 2011, 19:47 (Ref:2992093)   #7
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not the best race nor the worst. Though rather processional, it had a couple of moments and I find in a way it's refelective of the whole season, with much expectation before the race, possibly rain intervening and eventually not living up to what might have been. 6
Old 27 Nov 2011, 20:24 (Ref:2992109)   #8
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
I gave this race a 5, at one of my favourite tracks..

The problem is not with the track....
Old 27 Nov 2011, 20:48 (Ref:2992123)   #9
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
One of the least entertaining Interlagos GP's since, well since the Brazilian GP left Rio!!

Wrong place to put the DRS, the main stretch was the place to put it! But the organisers felt with justification beforehand that the main stretch always sees overtaking into T1 anyway.
Old 27 Nov 2011, 20:50 (Ref:2992125)   #10
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
6 enjoyable, but no classic.
Old 27 Nov 2011, 20:50 (Ref:2992126)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!

If only it had rained.......
Old 27 Nov 2011, 21:02 (Ref:2992134)   #12
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I gave it a 3. Tough I know, but I felt it was a snorefest! A shame as the track is so good. I was expecting some more racing. Alonso and Button provided some entertainment, plus Rosberg as well, but it didn't really excite me.
Old 27 Nov 2011, 21:04 (Ref:2992136)   #13
Ingsy
Racer

Ingsy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A bit dull. Some potential excitment with Button towards the end. 6/10.
Old 27 Nov 2011, 22:59 (Ref:2992190)   #14
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It was okay. Five. But six because it's Interlagos.
Old 27 Nov 2011, 23:18 (Ref:2992198)   #15
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I gave it a 3 and that was generous I feel. No excitement, no drama, however the Schu + Senna touches were entertaining for a brief moment.

I did fall asleep for a very short time but woke again. Put on the Man City game to save my sanity.
Old 27 Nov 2011, 23:43 (Ref:2992215)   #16
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've got to agree with Born Racer. If it had been on a tilkedrome, I'd probably have given it a 5. But at Interlagos, it got a 7 from me.

So what makes Interlagos so good?
It's natural. The track goes where it goes because it has to. It wasn't created on CAD.
It looks nice. There are plenty of tarmac run-offs yet you don't get the impression the drivers are just following some painted lines across a car park.
There's some serious gradient there.
Brazilian passion.
Old 27 Nov 2011, 23:44 (Ref:2992216)   #17
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

If only it had rained.......
I wished it had rained as much as it rained (and still is) here...
Old 28 Nov 2011, 02:08 (Ref:2992257)   #18
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
5. Button inject a bit of excitement. Lousy race otherwise.
Old 28 Nov 2011, 04:44 (Ref:2992273)   #19
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
8. Interlagos. Webber. Massa.
Old 28 Nov 2011, 08:23 (Ref:2992318)   #20
Pingguest
Veteran

Netherlands
Heemstede, The Netherlands
Pingguest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
4 - A dull race, despite all artificial rules to 'spice up' the racing. Was again it became clear excitement cannot be stipulated.
Old 28 Nov 2011, 14:24 (Ref:2992457)   #21
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingguest View Post
4 - A dull race, despite all artificial rules to 'spice up' the racing. Was again it became clear excitement cannot be stipulated.
If we have cars that 'we know' are 'regulated' to be faster on the straights but slower in the corners vs cars that are 'regulated' to be faster in the corners but are then slower on the straights, then 'we know' that not only is it going to be very predictable, but also very artificial in that 'we know' each car is artificially limited in some way.

F1 is about reaching the pinnacle in 'all' aspects of F1 car design allowed by any regulations.
Old 28 Nov 2011, 16:14 (Ref:2992504)   #22
Steven Humphrey
Veteran

England
cambridgeshire
Steven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
5 from me - I slept through the majority of it & when I was awake, the order seemed to stay the same! Shame as it's a classic track.
Old 28 Nov 2011, 19:39 (Ref:2992591)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
not the most exciting of races but gave it a 5
Old 29 Nov 2011, 09:21 (Ref:2992847)   #24
henners88
Veteran

Wales
henners88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Races don't come much duller although I think my 1 was abit harsh in hindsight. At least Senna provided abit of excitement so perhaps a 3 on reflection.
Old 29 Nov 2011, 13:12 (Ref:2992945)   #25
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6 for me - rain would have livened it up a bit!