Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 20 Mar 2009, 23:03 (Ref:2420599)   #76
PenguinPunch
Rookie

PenguinPunch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
A podium for Mr Assaillit... bet he is the highest placed Fujitsu-backed car over the weekend
Wouldn't it be Moffat? He's backed by Fujitsu now.
Old 21 Mar 2009, 00:31 (Ref:2420642)   #77
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R2

Amazing that for a national series with guaranteed teev there were only 15 starters

A fireball for the #29 car... a broken throttle for the #60 car... Mr Hobson doing what he usually does... and they are down to 12 finishers

Well done to Mr Russell... I presume that now gives him the series lead?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 21 Mar 2009, 00:53 (Ref:2420645)   #78
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It is very disappointing those #'s for the Fujitsu Series - Congrats to David Russell, good driver that fella
Old 21 Mar 2009, 01:00 (Ref:2420649)   #79
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinPunch View Post
Wouldn't it be Moffat? He's backed by Fujitsu now.
From the looks of the pics on inetpics.com, all sorts of brands have appeared on the #999 car as the weekend has progressed.... leaving things to the last minute didnt used to be a Sonic trademark
Old 21 Mar 2009, 05:25 (Ref:2420693)   #80
PenguinPunch
Rookie

Quote:
From the looks of the pics on inetpics.com, all sorts of brands have appeared on the #999 car as the weekend has progressed.... leaving things to the last minute didnt used to be a Sonic trademark
What other brands appeared on the #999 car?

I thought Fujistu decided to sponsor the car based on its results from Thursday - Fastest in both practice sessions.

Quite an amazing effort for a rookie team AND rookie driver!
Old 21 Mar 2009, 08:07 (Ref:2420738)   #81
ADZ351
Rookie

ADZ351 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Your lucky to see any other car given the TV coverage of the 777 car!

Its not what you know...
Old 21 Mar 2009, 08:37 (Ref:2420756)   #82
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Meeting Points

Mr Russell is in front....
Old 21 Mar 2009, 09:50 (Ref:2420810)   #83
alfacors
Veteran

alfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridalfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Onya Dave!
Old 21 Mar 2009, 11:25 (Ref:2420864)   #84
PenguinPunch
Rookie

Looks like it'll be a good battle between the top 5 or so drivers.

I'm sure Gaunt and Price will only get stronger as they settle into their new environments.
Old 24 Mar 2009, 00:26 (Ref:2423216)   #85
terryluff
Rookie

terryluff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just a bit of info to correct GTRMagic, he is in fact correct Dave Russell isnt driving the Macrow/Canto T8 Chassis, but it is in fact the Chassis that Karl Reindler drove last year and is the latest chassis purchased from T8 by Howards at the end of 2006. just to clarify.
Old 24 Mar 2009, 13:32 (Ref:2423603)   #86
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinPunch View Post
I thought Fujistu decided to sponsor the car based on its results from Thursday - Fastest in both practice sessions.
It looks 100x better than Bright's green car - although it wouldn't stand out as much.

As I recall does James have a lot of backing? It is fairly limited right?

Perhaps the name 'Moffat' can get James over the line and into a main game drive where Owen (& almost certainly Russell unfortunately - a good enduro seat perhaps?) couldn't. We have to assume Moffat will get quicker with more miles too and close up on level one speed?
Old 24 Mar 2009, 22:52 (Ref:2424022)   #87
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by terryluff View Post
Just a bit of info to correct GTRMagic, he is in fact correct Dave Russell isnt driving the Macrow/Canto T8 Chassis, but it is in fact the Chassis that Karl Reindler drove last year and is the latest chassis purchased from T8 by Howards at the end of 2006. just to clarify.
Quote:
Not sure "not good" is the right description... its just not the newest and shiniest in the shed... the 2006 winner, and 2008 runner up for Mr Canto is actually up for sale right now.. so Mr Russell has his backside in the 2008 Karl Reindler chassis... as used by Mr Howard himself in previous seasons...
Isnt that what is above?