Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 9 Sep 2012, 10:47 (Ref:3133173)   #1
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Chrome

For some ungodly reason the forum does not work on Chrome!

I am running Win7 and Chrome.

Its in me faves, I click on it, it loads of the main screen, then as soon as I click forum up top there nothing happens, nothign at all!

No idea whats going on, used to work before?
Old 9 Sep 2012, 11:27 (Ref:3133193)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Haven't a clue, I wouldn't use chrome even if I was paid to. Will take a look when I'm at a PC
Old 9 Sep 2012, 12:13 (Ref:3133211)   #3
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I use it all the time, its not bad.

Just locks up as soon as I press forum on the bar at the top!

Have used it for months! And for some reason now it wont work! Stupid thing
Old 9 Sep 2012, 12:25 (Ref:3133212)   #4
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Clear the cache. I use it on all the platforms I use and it's almost always that.

If it isn't then disable all the plugins and turn them back on one by one until you find the culprit.
Old 9 Sep 2012, 13:58 (Ref:3133269)   #5
JimW
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcestershire, UK
JimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Win 7 and Chrome work for me.

Regards

Jim
Old 9 Sep 2012, 18:00 (Ref:3133354)   #6
graham bahr
Veteran

England
cambs
graham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgraham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimW View Post
Win 7 and Chrome work for me.

Regards

Jim
same here

its not speed thats dangerous, just the sudden lack of it!
Old 9 Sep 2012, 18:55 (Ref:3133373)   #7
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Chrome and the forum work flawlessly on my mac.
Old 9 Sep 2012, 19:04 (Ref:3133379)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio Galtieri View Post

Is that particularly when it rains?
Old 9 Sep 2012, 19:18 (Ref:3133383)   #9
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
No idea what this is all about, a just using IE instead and no problems, !! Stupid thing

Must be a cache issue
Old 10 Sep 2012, 17:58 (Ref:3133851)   #10
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Is that particularly when it rains?
Ha Ha Ha!

It never rains in California.
Old 10 Sep 2012, 22:34 (Ref:3133973)   #11
kober
Racer

kober should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No issues with Chrome in here
Old 11 Sep 2012, 07:37 (Ref:3134076)   #12
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just checked with Chrome here on Windows 7, and no issues.
Old 11 Sep 2012, 09:08 (Ref:3134097)   #13
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
Lol, must be a particular thing on my PC then, never mind

Just when I click forum I get nothing, prorgam just stops, I can shut it down and stuff, I dont get a chrome is not respnding message.

Weird, thanks for looking
Old 11 Sep 2012, 22:01 (Ref:3134464)   #14
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio Galtieri View Post
And on mine, with one exception:
If I'm not logged in, it runs incredibly slowly and often crashes.

So I would suggest that (at least) one of the adverts is doing something pretty intensive which it probably shouldn't be.