Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 1 Jun 2005, 20:03 (Ref:1317292)   #1
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ten-Tenths Radio

Listeners to the Globecast907 motorsport shows such as Tin-Top Tuesday and The Autosport Show may have heard of the launch of their new website www.YourSportRadio.com

The more observant among you will notice that on the website schedules there are two Ten-Tenths shows, one on Friday and one on Monday. These will cover what's going on over the weekend at circuits around the UK and hopefully worldwide. Mondays show will also include race reports from Ten-Tenths reporters at these events. No event is too big, and more importantly, no event is too small!

We will shortly be looking for roving reporters to cover events, we can't pay you for this but we will endevour to organise full press accredation and free entry to the events in return for your reports.

Anyone that's interested please PM myself or EvilPumpkin or e-mail webmaster@ten-tenths.com

We are looking for people to cover motorsport events WORLDWIDE, not just the UK and Ireland.
Old 2 Jun 2005, 05:11 (Ref:1317656)   #2
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Will we be able to hear this on SkyDigital 907 as well as through the website?
Old 2 Jun 2005, 06:13 (Ref:1317671)   #3
Vicki
Veteran

England
Stoke
Vicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
D'OH! I was born too soon! I've got a speedway track near me, but there is NO HOPE of them letting a 15 year old in! I'd probably only be able to do home events anyway due to transport issues! Although some information for next season might be nice, I'll be sixteen in December.
Old 2 Jun 2005, 07:44 (Ref:1317701)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicking-back
Will we be able to hear this on SkyDigital 907 as well as through the website?
Yes
Old 2 Jun 2005, 08:00 (Ref:1317707)   #5
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
anybody interested in Romanian motorsport ??

Ciao Marco
Old 2 Jun 2005, 08:05 (Ref:1317710)   #6
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth
anybody interested in Romanian motorsport ??
I guess Romanian racing drivers are!
Old 2 Jun 2005, 10:35 (Ref:1317853)   #7
E. Becclestone
Racer

E. Becclestone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dani- what sort of motorsport-related things happen in Romania then?
Old 2 Jun 2005, 15:08 (Ref:1318146)   #8
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
When are the plans to start the program?
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 2 Jun 2005, 15:11 (Ref:1318149)   #9
superfox2000
Racer

Gibraltar
Cheltenham
superfox2000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh God! Do we have to listen to Sam Collins? Who is on the show?
Old 2 Jun 2005, 15:45 (Ref:1318171)   #10
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Gary Champion will be hosting.
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 2 Jun 2005, 16:58 (Ref:1318252)   #11
Black_Flag
Rookie

Canada
Gatineau
Black_Flag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am available in Canada ( ottawa-Montreal ).
And i am available for the canadian GP.
Ok now where is my free press pass? lol
Old 3 Jun 2005, 07:03 (Ref:1318689)   #12
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
LOL - nice try! At present, F1 is not an area we are likely to be covering due to the very convoluted legal niceties involved with licencing!
Old 3 Jun 2005, 11:11 (Ref:1318871)   #13
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Becclestone
Dani- what sort of motorsport-related things happen in Romania then?
rally, Hillclimbing, karting, some motorcycling.. no single seaters no sportscars&GT or touring car racing .
not to mention we do have a pretty good motorsport history ... LeMans racers, . Monte Carlo Rally winner .. and a few more

Ciao Marco
Old 3 Jun 2005, 11:29 (Ref:1318894)   #14
E. Becclestone
Racer

Sounds like you'll be wanting to contact MagnetOn, Evil Pumpkin or the Webmaster to get your reports in, take advantage of the accreditation at events, and be a part of the 10/10ths worlwide domination plan then? Are there many English speakers in Romania then (potential audience & new 10/10 members)???
Old 3 Jun 2005, 13:07 (Ref:1319019)   #15
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
it was only a joke .. no potential audience .. besides me and aprox 0 new 10/10ths members .. but plenty of English speakers

Ciao Marco
Old 3 Jun 2005, 15:00 (Ref:1319131)   #16
E. Becclestone
Racer

That's OK Dani- I wasn't expecting the 10/10 servers to crash or the streams to explode ! Some "different" accents on the reports would have been good though!
Old 3 Jun 2005, 15:47 (Ref:1319183)   #17
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does the programme start tonight?

Oh, and as an aside "Gary Champion" has to be one of the most appropriate names for a motorsport presenter!
Old 3 Jun 2005, 15:51 (Ref:1319188)   #18
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Not tonight, the actual start date is still to be confirmed.
Old 3 Jun 2005, 16:00 (Ref:1319197)   #19
Kicking-back
Veteran

OK, thanks
Old 3 Jun 2005, 19:48 (Ref:1319416)   #20
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
"Gary Champion" has to be one of the most appropriate names for a motorsport presenter!
Got to be good for a "plug".
Old 4 Jun 2005, 02:44 (Ref:1319650)   #21
superfox2000
Racer

Gibraltar
Cheltenham
Who is Gary Champion?
Old 4 Jun 2005, 07:18 (Ref:1319730)   #22
Kicking-back
Veteran

He's one of the bosses of Globecast907 and is regularly involved in Radio Le Mans, as I recall, and various other projects
Old 4 Jun 2005, 15:42 (Ref:1319998)   #23
superfox2000
Racer

Gibraltar
Cheltenham
Quote:
He's one of the bosses of Globecast907 and is regularly involved in Radio Le Mans, as I recall, and various other projects
So will you have contributions from Ten-Tenths members? What format will they be posted on? I am in New York, easy reah of Sebring, Watkins Glen, Pocono Raceway and regular Indy 500, Brickyard 400 and GP goer. I also have a Indy media pass.
Old 4 Jun 2005, 18:38 (Ref:1320081)   #24
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox2000
So will you have contributions from Ten-Tenths members? What format will they be posted on? I am in New York, easy reah of Sebring, Watkins Glen, Pocono Raceway and regular Indy 500, Brickyard 400 and GP goer. I also have a Indy media pass.
Exact mechanics are to be confirmed, probably phoned in reports, although I'm sure that if anyone has the ability to record themselves and send by MP3 then that wouldn't be a problem.
Old 8 Jun 2005, 19:08 (Ref:1323406)   #25
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox2000
Who is Gary Champion?

he's got quite a funny habit of being extremely rude to listeners on air too !..