Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 18 Oct 2013, 16:02 (Ref:3319495)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R15 Jap - 2013 F1 Fantasy Results

Coming into the race
Both Pic and Bianchi received both 2nd and 3rd reprimands at the Korea Event resulting in both receiving 10 place Grid penalties.
As Such they receive 20 points penalties with their respective constructors Caterham and Marussia receiving 10 point penalties.
Sutil changed gearbox out of sequence incurring a 5 place Grid drop, and as such receives a 10 point penalty, and Force India a 5 point penalty

There were no technical DNFs

SuperChiliF1 win their 3rd race of the season with 85point, just one more than Rolling Chicane Racing's 84pts. In 3rd Goblin racing with 67pts and Duke Grand Prix Engineering finished 4th with 63 points.

In the overall, the Gap at the top extends by 1 point, you won;t be surprised to read, SuperChiliF1 now on 907 compared to Rolling Chicane Racing's 864. There has been a change for 3rd with SBF Racing (779pts) moving ahead of Razzzors's Edge (772pts).
BC Prehistoric Racing rounds out the top 5 with 729 points.

Looks like no one noticed my mistake in posting the Fantasy Driver's championship wher I reposted the results after Singapore rather than after Korea.
THe fully updated results inclucind both Korea and Japan are shown below.
It's not to late for a Substitute, gamble for those final points from the 4 remaining races.
First Sub is free, make sure it's within the rules, then post in the main thread and send me a PM as well, to be included in the next race I have to receive them before start of FP1 so check your local timings.
Attached Thumbnails
15 Jap Result.jpg   15 Jap.jpg   Sores after 15 Jap.jpg  

Drivers after 15 Jap.jpg  
Old 18 Oct 2013, 19:40 (Ref:3319558)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
still have the lead but dont feel secure with it at all.

can Kimi's run of poor quali form followed by stellar point finishes continue?
Old 18 Oct 2013, 20:09 (Ref:3319567)   #3
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
still have the lead but dont feel secure with it at all.

can Kimi's run of poor quali form followed by stellar point finishes continue?
The funny thing is, I originally tried for the same team, but you got there first! So, if couldn't have Kimi and Red Bull, I swapped and got Seb and Lotus instead. Every once in a while I think I ended up with the right choice and will pass you, but then you go ahead and extend your lead by one point anyway.

I think we can both agree that Gutierrez has been The Man this season!