Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 3 Nov 2013, 22:43 (Ref:3326758)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R17 ADh - 2013 F1 Fantasy Results

There was a 5 place Grid Drop for Bianchi for changing a gearbox out with its 5 race sequence, this results in a 10 point penalty for him and a 5 point penalty for Marussia.

Raikkonen was Disqualified from Qualification as a result of failing floor flex test. As with previous DQ's I treat this as a failure to reach the qualifying time but are allowed to drive in the race by the Stewards. As result Raikkonen began from the back of the pack with a 50 point penalty.

I have to point out, that Grid bonus as per the rules are awarded on times and not start positions on the grid. As a result Raikkonen is awarded his 2 points for reaching Q3. This has been consistent through the season.

All of which means when applied to the round result, Rolling Chicane Racing takes their 3rd round victory of the season, with 65 points, four ahead of Razzzor's Edge who scored 61 pts. Third was shared on 57 points between SBF Racing and TS Racing.

So moving into the overall, with SuperchiliF1 rather poor score in this round Rolling Chicane Racing takes the lead with 1003 points, forty-three more than 2nd place SuperchiliF1 with 960pts. SBF Racing cling onto 3rd spot with 897 points, just one more than Razzzor's Edge with 896 pts.
BC Prehistoric Motorsport remain in 5th place with 842 points.

Drivers championship is there to see, notice just how much Raikkonen has dropped back, Vettel is now champ, but there are still a lot of points including negative ones out there to be had.
Attached Thumbnails
17 ADh Result.jpg   17 ADh.jpg   Scores after 17 ADh.jpg  

Drivers after 17 ADh.jpg  
Old 4 Nov 2013, 00:37 (Ref:3326789)   #2
MikeManNZ
Racer

MikeManNZ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for that SBF.

Was wondering why things had not improved but was not motivated enough to run the numbers and work it out
Old 4 Nov 2013, 03:44 (Ref:3326827)   #3
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ahhh with Kimi out, Sauber struggling and FI doing well for once, I was sure I'd have to get a win this time out, but it's stolen again haha.

That -50 point penalty for DNQ is a stinger huh
Old 4 Nov 2013, 14:08 (Ref:3327021)   #4
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Ahhh with Kimi out, Sauber struggling and FI doing well for once, I was sure I'd have to get a win this time out, but it's stolen again haha.
Sorry about that. (OK, not really) Gutierrez comes through again! He's been a fantastic #2 all year, except for the time he accidentally qualified in the top ten.

Quote:
That -50 point penalty for DNQ is a stinger huh
Ouch. A DNQ and a DNF all in the same race! Maybe those teams with Kimi on them should stop paying him.
Old 4 Nov 2013, 14:38 (Ref:3327034)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
cant argue with that!

congrats on taking the top spot...for now!
Old 13 Nov 2013, 21:07 (Ref:3331000)   #6
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_G View Post
Sorry about that. (OK, not really) Gutierrez comes through again! He's been a fantastic #2 all year, except for the time he accidentally qualified in the top ten.

Ouch. A DNQ and a DNF all in the same race! Maybe those teams with Kimi on them should stop paying him.
Haha yeah same with Bottas, easily his worst weekend for points was when he qualified third. It's an odd points system where you get more points for qualifying at the back and gaining a few spots than qualifying where or higher you should and gaining nothing.