Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 24 May 2017, 13:34 (Ref:3735674)   #1
20Valves
Rookie

20Valves should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Castle Combe advice sought

Hi,

I apologise if this is in the wrong section, and I especially apologise if it has been covered before, for some reason the search button causes my IE to crash.

As this is probably the premier forum for fast folks (unlike myself) I wondered what tips people had for Castle Combe circuit? I've not been as much as I'd like, as I am a fan of the track, but I will be visiting again this year.

I can happily go round at a half-decent pace but was curious where people thought time could generally be made up, by and large, although I know without video / being out in the car it is incredibly vague.

Seem to have gone faster so far by making sure the slower parts are neat and tidy and that advantage carrying onto the faster sections but I suppose that goes without saying... if I could find the clown emoji it'd be here

Any pointers or general insight into the place greatly appreciated, thank you.