Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship

Old 10 Feb 2017, 04:27 (Ref:3711333)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2017 Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship Is Now OPEN

Right Here

Tell your friends...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 10 Feb 2017, 07:02 (Ref:3711354)   #2
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good on you guys for keeping it going for Antro, even though it won't feel the same without Antro and his humour. Cheers guys.
Old 10 Feb 2017, 07:48 (Ref:3711356)   #3
MattV
Racer

Australia
Sydney
MattV should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well named.

Ssd that it has been, same as the perpetual trophy name; the world would be much brighter if both still had boring names.
Old 10 Feb 2017, 07:54 (Ref:3711357)   #4
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
That's great that it is going with his name on it - good call.
Old 10 Feb 2017, 09:42 (Ref:3711372)   #5
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know we have Pete, and Hard changer and biggest loser, can you look at the Flying Kiwi Award in memory of our Forum Friend Antrodemus?

thanks for keeping the memory going
Old 20 Feb 2017, 06:48 (Ref:3713261)   #6
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Still plenty of room in the competition...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House