Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 17 Sep 2000, 10:33 (Ref:37626)   #1
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
a general apology - sorry we ran away at the end - we decided to brave the traffic (which incidentally, was not there). partly cause my friend is going to uni in manchester today (good luck, al!), and she hadn't finished packing yet.
it was good to put a bunch of faces to the names, and i can't wait to meet up again, when i might have a bit more to say (racing has that effect on me). btw, everyone around me was getting a little ****ed off by the shouts of 'MULLER!'.....
hope you enjoyed the last race (took a little perseverence, but hey).
this may act as a little reminder - NEVER LEAVE YOUR LIGHTS ON. i did, and at 4pm (6 hours of battery - no bad, eh?), according to the clock, the battery cried enough. so when i went to switch the alarm off, and use the central locking an interior lights, nothing happened. how embarassing. i found it hilarously funny at the time, and still do for that matter.
i'd also like to say thanks to the guys who had a set of jump leads, and who helped me get on my merry way. nice engine (v6....). you guys kick.
ah well. best laid plans, eh?
Old 17 Sep 2000, 11:50 (Ref:37631)   #2
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Glad to see you got home OK. We will have to meet up sometime as we are so close.
Old 17 Sep 2000, 12:37 (Ref:37636)   #3
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nice to meet a couple more peeps from Ten-tenths Hope you both enjoyed the rest of the day wherever you ended up on the track.
I can still hear airhorns.....
Old 17 Sep 2000, 15:47 (Ref:37668)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
all i can hear is cries of 'up the apple!', and 'muller!!'.
al i can see is the dashboard not lighting up, and nothing happening when i switch the ignition on, and the light thing is still on....
racing will never be the same...
Old 17 Sep 2000, 16:59 (Ref:37684)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Great to meet you bella - sorry I didn't have the chance to poison you with our campsite barbeque...

Have you seen the 'Snetterton Classic' topic in this forum ? Why not see if you can get along there and meet us in more relaxed surroundings ? Promises to be a good day out, and it can't be that far from you
[Edited by Invader on 18th September 2000]
Old 17 Sep 2000, 17:58 (Ref:37687)   #6
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Freat Craig? Is that a close relation of great by any chance
Old 18 Sep 2000, 17:37 (Ref:37862)   #7
Invader
Veteran

Invader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
?