Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 31 Mar 2003, 23:51 (Ref:554371)   #1
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yay just got a MOMO

Thats all i have to say. ITs brilliant, recommend it to anyone. And PC World have it at £90
Old 1 Apr 2003, 03:09 (Ref:554456)   #2
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
good now let's see if you drive betta!
Old 1 Apr 2003, 07:27 (Ref:554582)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
MOMO Force or MOMO Racing?

I suspect the latter?
Old 1 Apr 2003, 10:41 (Ref:554725)   #4
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i don't care, i just want new pedals, £90 eh? Excellent...
Old 1 Apr 2003, 21:18 (Ref:555305)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Must be the "Racing". The "Force" has been discontinued and is only available here and there if you search hard for it.
Old 2 Apr 2003, 03:43 (Ref:555503)   #6
bcobbus
Racer

bcobbus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I wish I could get a MOMO......
Old 2 Apr 2003, 12:20 (Ref:555828)   #7
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dunno its got force feedback.

I cant play with it now cos its at home in Leeds and im in Uni accoms at Coventry. Grrrrrr

Its mega though
Old 2 Apr 2003, 15:59 (Ref:556114)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, the "Racing" has FF too.
Old 2 Apr 2003, 16:36 (Ref:556153)   #9
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
I just looked at the logitech website. It is the Force.

And only 90quid in all PC Worlds up in Yorkshire and Bolton dunno about down south though
Old 2 Apr 2003, 17:06 (Ref:556169)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, you have done exceptionally well then.

(The red base with the MOMO stickers (don't stick them on!) and the leather steering wheel.....?)

£90 is a steal. I paid £125 for mine and it's worth every penny. As far as I'm aware, it is now discontinued. So if anyone can get their hands on one - do it now!!!
Old 2 Apr 2003, 17:07 (Ref:556172)   #11
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah ****, hurry, grt MOMO!, holy bottled water, i need to get up to Bolton!
Old 2 Apr 2003, 17:14 (Ref:556183)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
If PC World have got there hands on some, why don't you try online ordering, like Dabs? I got mine from them. It arrived in 3 days.
Old 2 Apr 2003, 17:21 (Ref:556199)   #13
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
There was loads there. I also found a computer which none of the other stores have. Maybe people in Bolton dont buy computers.
Old 2 Apr 2003, 17:32 (Ref:556207)   #14
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I would, but i don't have a credit card... My dad won't pay for it, he doesn't like me "scheduling" races online. He thinks it's sad. And it is, but i enjoy, and i see no reason why i shouldn't. What else would i be doing a 8pm on a tuesday?
Old 2 Apr 2003, 17:41 (Ref:556219)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Perhaps Mackmot could be persuaded to get one for you.......
Old 2 Apr 2003, 18:12 (Ref:556270)   #16
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
With what money. And Bolton is a bit far from Coventry
Old 2 Apr 2003, 18:18 (Ref:556277)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I meant his money.......

(And I guess it depends how badly he wants a MOMO.....)

Last edited by Aysedasi; 2 Apr 2003 at 18:18.
Old 2 Apr 2003, 18:25 (Ref:556288)   #18
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
It can wait.... I'll be able to get one soon.
Old 2 Apr 2003, 19:17 (Ref:556341)   #19
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
http://www.dabs.com/logitech/logitec...7&refererid=ZA

Look at the bottom of the list -Look at the price
Old 2 Apr 2003, 19:55 (Ref:556381)   #20
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
99quid??
Old 2 Apr 2003, 20:33 (Ref:556427)   #21
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Yes, but MOMO Force...Superior wheel. And it cost Ayse £125.
Old 2 Apr 2003, 23:54 (Ref:556628)   #22
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
yes but cost me 90
Old 3 Apr 2003, 07:06 (Ref:556857)   #23
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
OK, so i didn't read the correct price!!!
At any rate, i'm probably gonna get another sidewinder, that's ony £70
Old 3 Apr 2003, 07:18 (Ref:556872)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You must be mad!

If I were buying another Force from Dabs (or anywhere else, for that matter), I would want to make contact with the supplier first to make sure it really is a Force and not the MOMO Racing. From what I've heard, the Racing is nowhere near as good as the Force and suffers particularly from paddle failures (for some reason).

I have it on good authority that Logitech have definitely stopped making the Force and, as a result, stocks of the Force are very limited.

If its any indication of how highly I rate the Force, I am seriously tempted to get another one as a spare. Trouble is, I know Mrs. Ayse would go bananas if I did!

Having had two Logitech wheels, I wouldn't even look at another manufacturer.
Old 3 Apr 2003, 07:51 (Ref:556903)   #25
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Mad gotteng a wheel form there, or not getting a MOMO?

The Sidewinder to me is fine, and i like it, and i wouldn't have considered changing it if it haden't broken.