Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Nov 2017, 12:11 (Ref:3782415)   #26
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
That's gross. It's entirely likely though. Because of life and the odd hours of f1, I rely on recordings to watch later. When doing this with other series (IMSA), it means being days later when they upload it. I'm not sure, but I don't remember espn3 having a list of shows uploaded from previous broadcasts. Which leads to having to pay to join some f1 website to pay for the streams. Which means I won't be watching much f1 in the future.

I guess the temp circuit race through Disney world broadcast live on ABC will be the one race a year I'll be able to watch....
Old 29 Nov 2017, 20:40 (Ref:3784143)   #27
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
with the talk of Netflix/streaming in another thread i was reminded of a article a read a couple of months back about Disney severing their ties with Netflix and their plan to start their own streaming service which will have both Disney content plus a whole host of other sports ESPN currently has the distribution rights to.

not sure why i didnt put it together before but i wonder if F1 (in the USA and possibly Canada) will now be a part of this offering.

http://variety.com/2017/digital/news...es-1202519917/
Old 30 Nov 2017, 14:20 (Ref:3784308)   #28
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
with the talk of Netflix/streaming in another thread i was reminded of a article a read a couple of months back about Disney severing their ties with Netflix and their plan to start their own streaming service which will have both Disney content plus a whole host of other sports ESPN currently has the distribution rights to.

not sure why i didnt put it together before but i wonder if F1 (in the USA and possibly Canada) will now be a part of this offering.

http://variety.com/2017/digital/news...es-1202519917/
The more I read the more it looks like Liberty isn't even interested in cable in the future. They have made multiple claims of F1 becoming a streaming only 'broadcast' for the US market. How they handle it is huge because we've seen how PWC has choked in that regard with Motors on Demand TV. ALMS wasn't too bad with ESPN3 coverage, immediate availability was nice for me but for the majority who didn't get or know about ESPN3, it may not have been a great choice. And we are years later and many streaming options are out there.

Course all of this could be for naught if the wise old sages at the FCC tell us what we really need is a wide open and regulation free internet. You'll have to choose where you live based on who provides ESPN streaming if you want to watch without buffering or paying extra for the fast lane. And Comcast won't like having to stream ESPN and the cost of their precious NBCSN.
Old 30 Nov 2017, 16:10 (Ref:3784332)   #29
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Course all of this could be for naught if the wise old sages at the FCC tell us what we really need is a wide open and regulation free internet. You'll have to choose where you live based on who provides ESPN streaming if you want to watch without buffering or paying extra for the fast lane. And Comcast won't like having to stream ESPN and the cost of their precious NBCSN.
true true...all of this is playing out while the net neutrality debate is happening.

interesting (and more costly) times ahead!
Old 14 Dec 2017, 16:47 (Ref:3787060)   #30
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
one of the things i most like about F1 is how the sport intersects with so many different sectors of the business world.

Disney's acquisition 21st Century Fox which includes and ownership stake in SKY plus FOX's ongoing bid to buy up the rest of the SKY network.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/14/...-soon-own-sky/

no doubt SKY's F1 rights have little to nothing to do with the merger (so many other more valuable properties involved) but by way of this deal going through it looks like Disney/ESPN will soon be one step closer to locking up the broadcasting rights to F1.

one wonders how much of this Liberty knew in advance...prior to coming in for Liberty to run F1, Chase Carey was a top executive with 21st Century FOX and Sean Bratches was a long time exec at ESPN.

time will tell if less subscriber choice will be a boon or not for F1 fans.
Old 14 Dec 2017, 17:18 (Ref:3787066)   #31
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
time will tell if less subscriber choice will be a boon or not for F1 fans.
Latest figures show that TV viewers in Europe for F1 have decreased by about 50% in the last 5 years or so, driven by, so it's believed, pay to view whilst at the same time advertising revenue generated in Europe - F1s main TV base - is also declining.
Old 15 Dec 2017, 14:29 (Ref:3787256)   #32
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Fox Sports + ESPN: worldwide monopoly
Old 15 Dec 2017, 18:54 (Ref:3787302)   #33
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Fox Sports + ESPN: worldwide monopoly
Fox Sports, Fox News and Fox Business are not part of the deal.

Quote:
Fox is creating a smaller firm focused on news and major live sports events in the US.
It will hold onto its flagship Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Sports, Fox Television Stations Group, and sports cable networks FS1, FS2, Fox Deportes and Big Ten Network.
This is taken from BBC News
Link may be Geolocked - sorry if it is.

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 15 Dec 2017 at 19:07.
Old 15 Dec 2017, 23:34 (Ref:3787347)   #34
Oldtony
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast Australia
Oldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Getting off topic
The interesting point is that Rupert is selling the entertainment business for a motza to supposedly concentrate on his "core values" News and Sport.
I've always assumed that his core value was how to gain control of the political system in whichever country he was operating.
That aside he has retained a significant stake in Disney, a market situation from which he has been known to engineer a reverse takeover.
The other point is that the retained part of the business should now be concentrated in Newscorp. and thus under tighter family control. Gets rid of those pesky shareholders wanting voting rights!
The whole question is whether this move is seen my him as a step in search of further political power or a admission that he is getting on a bit and should limit his sphere of activity.
Don't think either he, or Lachlan or James have ever displayed any interest in F1 as either a sport or a mass audience platform. Dunno about Jerry Hall!
Old 16 Dec 2017, 00:04 (Ref:3787353)   #35
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Disney is buying all Fox international channels, which include Fox Sports.
Old 16 Dec 2017, 00:37 (Ref:3787356)   #36
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Perhaps the international sports channels such as Sky's Sports channels and also Star sports across Asia but not Fox sports in the US.

Quote:
Disney would not purchase all of Fox, according to people with knowledge of the talks.

The company could not own two broadcast networks and would therefore not buy the Fox broadcast network. It would not buy Fox's sports programming assets in the belief that combining them with ESPN could be seen as anti-competitive from an antitrust standpoint and it would not buy the Fox News or Business channel. Disney would also not purchase Fox's local broadcasting affiliates, according to people familiar with the negotiations.
Quote from https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21st...y-sources.html
Old 17 Dec 2017, 21:55 (Ref:3787771)   #37
Oldtony
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast Australia
Oldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
I doubt if anyone outside of the deal ( and maybe even Disney ) can explain in detail what the international intricacies of the Fox Broadcasting, News Ltd. Newscorp, Sky, Star sport etc. and other news and sport entities will sell or retain under this deal.
While 21st Century Fox, as an owner and producer of media content in the US, is being sold the control of Newscorp operations in China Hong Kong, the UK, Europe and home base in Australia are outside the control (thank heavens) of US legislators.
Old 13 Feb 2018, 18:20 (Ref:3801054)   #38
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
ABC/ESPN to use SKY's F1 brodcast in the US.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...c-sky-1004720/

was hoping they would provide their own coverage and commentary team as i already receive SKY's feed via my local Canadian broadcaster and it would have been nice to have another option as i did last year with NBC.

no doubt many (even myself to an extent) will worry about SKY's greater control over the English language broadcasts but it may yeild some positive results.

as SKY can better monetize their broadcast (selling to more markets) perhaps we will all see an across the board reduction in subscription costs (long shot i know) and/or with greater control and the same broadcaster there may be a clearer path to providing an OTT offering to the N.American market.

time will tell.
Old 13 Feb 2018, 18:39 (Ref:3801059)   #39
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
As an American, I am extremely happy that this has happened. Needless to say, I will miss Hobbs and Matchett dearly, but sure as hell won't miss NBC, bloody commercial breaks every 6-7 minutes.

Although it is no secret that Croft often draws the ire of the British viewer, but things like that I personally don't have an issue with. Despite all that, I can't wait for an all British commentary team to take over, thank god.

With the new Sky/ESPN announcement and all the goodies and coverage that will come with, I think it is safe to say that North Americans will have the best spread of Formula 1 coverage since ABC first broadcast the motorsport in 1962...in other words, ever!

Last edited by Nick Woodbury; 13 Feb 2018 at 18:45.
Old 13 Feb 2018, 18:49 (Ref:3801064)   #40
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've never found Croft that bad. Especially after James Allen who was absolutely horrendous.
Old 13 Feb 2018, 19:20 (Ref:3801079)   #41
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
One thing that must be borne in mind is that, subject to competition law, etc. considerations by the British government, that SKY is to become part of the Disney Corporation. That may well have a bearing on future output.
Old 13 Feb 2018, 23:16 (Ref:3801144)   #42
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I've never found Croft that bad. Especially after James Allen who was absolutely horrendous.
I also like Croft. Yes James Allen was horrendous, but his BBC replacement, Jonathan Legard took it to new levels of dreadfulness.
Old 14 Feb 2018, 02:43 (Ref:3801161)   #43
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I also like Croft. Yes James Allen was horrendous, but his BBC replacement, Jonathan Legard took it to new levels of dreadfulness.
I've tried to delete him from memory but cannot seem to erase the way he would always yell "Abbadabbi" when pronouncing Abu Dhabi. Croft is definitely best of the three. Allen much better suited to his excellent analysis than commentary.
Old 14 Feb 2018, 03:21 (Ref:3801165)   #44
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
agree. crofty was brilliant on radio 5 before sky. used to prefer to listen to races than watch them - and it’s still no hardship with the current 5 live team. crofty is still pretty good. james allen was like giving the daily mail the microphone...
Old 15 Feb 2018, 22:15 (Ref:3801695)   #45
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
As an American, I am extremely happy that this has happened. Needless to say, I will miss Hobbs and Matchett dearly, but sure as hell won't miss NBC, bloody commercial breaks every 6-7 minutes.

Although it is no secret that Croft often draws the ire of the British viewer, but things like that I personally don't have an issue with. Despite all that, I can't wait for an all British commentary team to take over, thank god.

With the new Sky/ESPN announcement and all the goodies and coverage that will come with, I think it is safe to say that North Americans will have the best spread of Formula 1 coverage since ABC first broadcast the motorsport in 1962...in other words, ever!
I couldn't disagree more. NBC provided the best coverage of Formula 1 we've had in my lifetime - it's not even close, really. What makes you think there will be less commercials?

Goodies and coverage? We don't know if we will even get to see qualifying, much less practice! Sounds like they are working on a paywall service as well. Where is the good news?
Old 15 Feb 2018, 22:59 (Ref:3801701)   #46
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I couldn't disagree more. NBC provided the best coverage of Formula 1 we've had in my lifetime - it's not even close, really. What makes you think there will be less commercials?

Goodies and coverage? We don't know if we will even get to see qualifying, much less practice! Sounds like they are working on a paywall service as well. Where is the good news?
I agree. I can't speak to the quality of the Sky team. Nothing against them, but I will have to wait and see to formulate an opinion. I will miss the guys who have been part of US F1 broadcasting for a long time... Hobbs, Matchett and Will Buxton.

But I fully expect there to be commercials and given they will be injecting them into a broadcast that is not designed as such (I assume), it might be tough on viewers given a lack of smooth transitions. The main question will be if there is more or less commercials than NBC.

Richard
Old 15 Feb 2018, 23:11 (Ref:3801702)   #47
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
I've tried to delete him from memory but cannot seem to erase the way he would always yell "Abbadabbi" when pronouncing Abu Dhabi
I can still hear him screaming IT'S GOING FROM BAD TO WORSE FOR LEWIS HAMILTON

But his role did result in hilarious little moment @ Le Mans 2010's Eurosport coverage, with Martin Haven ridiculing him on air during the night

Anyway as for SKY team... dulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and generic
Old 15 Feb 2018, 23:24 (Ref:3801707)   #48
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
But I fully expect there to be commercials and given they will be injecting them into a broadcast that is not designed as such (I assume), it might be tough on viewers given a lack of smooth transitions.
Those of us who have been watching F1 in the UK for *ahem* a few years or more have a finely-tuned ear when it comes to the "pause so the rest of the world's broadcasters who take the BBC/ITV/Sky feed can go to ads now" breath hold technique.

OK, so when it was on ITV they had ads themselves (including the disastrous 2005 San Marino ad break debacle with 3 laps to go), but they also spliced in small pauses for the rest of the world to chuck extra adverts in.

[ Note: for 'ad' and 'advert', read 'commercial' ]

All you'll notice is a change in the voices.
Old 16 Feb 2018, 02:23 (Ref:3801722)   #49
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Those of us who have been watching F1 in the UK for *ahem* a few years or more have a finely-tuned ear when it comes to the "pause so the rest of the world's broadcasters who take the BBC/ITV/Sky feed can go to ads now" breath hold technique.
Interesting.

So I am curious... Given they do live commentary, what do they do during the period when others "go to commercial?"

Do they just as you say find a quick end to whatever they are saying (we in the US would break away) then they start up talking again for a few minutes until there is is what they think is the expected end of the break, stop talking (we in the US return) and then they pick up talking again? Does the context change during that time? Hopefully upon return they are not finishing up a joke or story in which we get a cryptic punchline with no setup!!!

"And then he said... Because the alligator liked the red hat instead!!! HAHAHAHAHA"

Richard
Old 16 Feb 2018, 03:42 (Ref:3801736)   #50
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Interesting.

So I am curious... Given they do live commentary, what do they do during the period when others "go to commercial?"

Do they just as you say find a quick end to whatever they are saying (we in the US would break away) then they start up talking again for a few minutes until there is is what they think is the expected end of the break, stop talking (we in the US return) and then they pick up talking again? Does the context change during that time? Hopefully upon return they are not finishing up a joke or story in which we get a cryptic punchline with no setup!!!

"And then he said... Because the alligator liked the red hat instead!!! HAHAHAHAHA"

Richard
In Aus to see F1 live nowadays we have to climb the paywall, but for that we get full break free coverage of the Sky broadcast. It all seems pretty seamless with a few pauses as they obviously give a brief halt for those taking a break. Its probably akin to the old days when there would be a pause as Murray passed the shared mic. to James and vice versa.