Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who would you say the driver of the Japanese Grand Prix is?
Lewis Hamilton 10 27.03%
Max Verstappen 11 29.73%
Daniel Ricciardo 1 2.70%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Kimi Räikkönen 2 5.41%
Esteban Ocon 8 21.62%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 3 8.11%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Felipe Massa 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 0 0%
Jolyon Palmer 0 0%
Pierre Gasly 0 0%
Stoffel Vandoorne 0 0%
Pascal Wehrlein 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Nico Hulkenberg 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 1 2.70%
Sebastian Vettel 1 2.70%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8 Oct 2017, 06:18 (Ref:3772889)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Japanese Grand Prix 2017

Who would you say the driver of the Japanese Grand Prix is?
Old 8 Oct 2017, 08:14 (Ref:3772926)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn't see the last ten laps, but I assume not much happened.

Er, Ocon because I voted Verstappen last time.
Old 8 Oct 2017, 11:28 (Ref:3772988)   #3
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Lewis. Dominant all weekend. Kept his head after all the VSCs even with the red bull being the stronger car at the end
Old 8 Oct 2017, 12:04 (Ref:3772994)   #4
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
I don't think anyone did anything really special today.
Old 8 Oct 2017, 14:58 (Ref:3773011)   #5
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Or maybe everyone did such a good job, it was difficult to pick someone out?

The quality on the grid is ridiculous at the minute.
Old 8 Oct 2017, 15:41 (Ref:3773018)   #6
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi. Spectacular. Slicing through the field in slapped together car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 8 Oct 2017, 16:41 (Ref:3773035)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
max for me this time
Old 8 Oct 2017, 16:53 (Ref:3773039)   #8
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I didn't see the last ten laps, but I assume not much happened.

Er, Ocon because I voted Verstappen last time.
It got quite exciting, in the last 3 laps. Verstappen caught up with Hamilton but Alonso got in the way, though he quickly got out of it, which let Verstappen catch up again with Hamilton. Then Massa got in the way on the last lap and ruined everything.

Ocon, he drove really well.
Old 8 Oct 2017, 16:55 (Ref:3773040)   #9
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No-one stands out for doing something exceptional. So, Hamilton, because he took pole and won the race.
Old 8 Oct 2017, 18:46 (Ref:3773053)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll give it to Max for 'crushing' Ricciardo (that one's for FAS..... ) and keeping Hamilton reasonably honest for the whole race.
Old 8 Oct 2017, 19:22 (Ref:3773060)   #11
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'll give it to Max for 'crushing' Ricciardo (that one's for FAS..... ) and keeping Hamilton reasonably honest for the whole race.
just letting him catch up
Old 8 Oct 2017, 19:59 (Ref:3773068)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
just letting him catch up
So how did Daniel deserve DOTR? Or are you just following Pete's example......?
Old 8 Oct 2017, 20:30 (Ref:3773072)   #13
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
does it bother you that I did?
Old 8 Oct 2017, 20:31 (Ref:3773073)   #14
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I would have thought the answer to that is obvious
Old 8 Oct 2017, 20:35 (Ref:3773076)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
does it bother you that I did?
On the contrary, I applaud your delusional consistency......
Old 8 Oct 2017, 20:38 (Ref:3773078)   #16
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Some people vote based on what they see on the track - others ignore performance and vote for totally different reasons.

A vote for Ricciardo today is for a totally different reason than performance.
Old 8 Oct 2017, 21:24 (Ref:3773082)   #17
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
It got quite exciting, in the last 3 laps. Verstappen caught up with Hamilton but Alonso got in the way, though he quickly got out of it, which let Verstappen catch up again with Hamilton. Then Massa got in the way on the last lap and ruined everything.

Ocon, he drove really well.
I saw a headline about Alonso. So that was near the end, excellent
Old 8 Oct 2017, 21:47 (Ref:3773084)   #18
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
Quote:
On the contrary, I applaud your delusional consistency......
triggered.
Old 8 Oct 2017, 22:04 (Ref:3773087)   #19
sparkione
Racer

England
Oxfordshire
sparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This thread is incomprehensible – fantasy land. Where do you people come from?

Driver of the race was Lewis – he won the bloody thing.
Old 8 Oct 2017, 22:18 (Ref:3773088)   #20
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Some people vote based on what they see on the track - others ignore performance and vote for totally different reasons.

A vote for Ricciardo today is for a totally different reason than performance.

I thought someone was going to say something untruthful about me. Whew. I am glad they didn't. Just to clarify, my votes are simply performance based.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 8 Oct 2017, 22:58 (Ref:3773093)   #21
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Hammy for me, but good to Max driving without getting involved in yet another incident !!!!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 9 Oct 2017, 00:01 (Ref:3773101)   #22
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkione View Post
This thread is incomprehensible – fantasy land. Where do you people come from?

Driver of the race was Lewis – he won the bloody thing.
200 posts in and you worked it out. It's fun.
Old 9 Oct 2017, 00:10 (Ref:3773104)   #23
smellysocks
Racer

Canada
smellysocks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Raikkonen
Old 9 Oct 2017, 04:18 (Ref:3773126)   #24
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lewis with kudos to Ocon and Max.
Old 9 Oct 2017, 07:10 (Ref:3773156)   #25
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
I'll second this.

Nice demonstration parade.

Bernd Maylander probably pushed his car harder than anyone else on the first lap.