Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 7 Jan 2012, 18:48 (Ref:3008635)   #1
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Problem with the Forum?

Is there currently a technical problem with the Forum? Initially, I couldn't connect with the Forum at all this afternoon. Subsequently, I can connect, but my browser (Firefox 9.0.1) will only display the Forum in plain text. All my other bookmarked sites display correctly.

I've loaded a fresh copy of Firefox, but to no avail. The site will, though, display properly using Google Chrome.

I'd be interested to know if others have experienced similar problems today.
Old 7 Jan 2012, 18:58 (Ref:3008641)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Yes, also not able to access (via IE on PC or Safari on phone) this afternoon. All perfect now though!
Old 7 Jan 2012, 19:38 (Ref:3008657)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
http://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwTen...om/41197239662

And, we're back! Looks like there was a DNS issue, and while the server was "up" and available nobody knew where to find it!

We will be working on a way to mitigate this going forward.
Old 7 Jan 2012, 20:43 (Ref:3008688)   #4
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Sadly, the Forum seems to work as intended on Chrome or IE, but still doesn't function correctly using Firefox. Is there still an issue?
Old 7 Jan 2012, 20:47 (Ref:3008692)   #5
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Brown View Post
Sadly, the Forum seems to work as intended on Chrome or IE, but still doesn't function correctly using Firefox. Is there still an issue?
No issues currently. All running as expected.
Old 7 Jan 2012, 20:47 (Ref:3008693)   #6
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Using Firefox ...working fine here
Old 7 Jan 2012, 21:15 (Ref:3008706)   #7
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I'm on Firefox 9.0.1 and no problems since it's been back. Have you tried pressing F5 or clearing your cookies, latter can be a nuisance I know?
Old 7 Jan 2012, 21:30 (Ref:3008711)   #8
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Working fine on my PS3 too.
Old 7 Jan 2012, 21:47 (Ref:3008719)   #9
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Problem seemingly resolved

I ran CCleaner, and got the Homepage back, but not all the thread pages. Came out of it, went back into it, and bingo!, all is now well.

Thanks to Tim Falce for steering me in the right direction!