Originally Posted by RichardRenes
As in judging A1 rookies.. we don't know the full details.. perhaps Nico H was testing racepace and the other quali pace.. we don't know..
That is certainly the grounds why I think it's probably not a fair comparison. We will see how it goes because Nico H reckons he *should* have a full-time F1 seat by 2010.
Generally, I don't know any driver that will surely make a huge splash in the F1 scene. For me, I can name my favourite drivers that might make some sort of impact from A1GP to F1.
1. Nico Huelkenberg (just a maybe)
2. Rob Wickens (another maybe)
3. Adam Carroll (his chances look good)
4. Neel Jani (maybe)
5. Felipe Albuquerque (also someone I like)
6. Loic Duval (remote chance)
7. Robert Doornbos (remote chance)
8. Jeroen Bleekemolen (maaaybe)
9. Clivio Piccione (I like his chances)