Home Forum News Cookbook F1 Predictions FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising IRC Chat  
Site Partners: Rally Ads Racing24 SpotterGuides Downforce Radio MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447) » 02-10 13:40 : CIK-FIA WORLD KARTING CHAMPIONSHIPS ESSAY - KF & KF JUNIORS HIGHLIGHTS  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 6 Jan 2012, 05:55   #421
MitchZ06
Veteran

New Zealand
Australia
MitchZ06 is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
My god I hope they take it to Le Mans to be rid of the DeltaWang...
Old 6 Jan 2012, 09:55   #422
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Delta wing is in , as its entered in the WEC , aint it ?
Old 6 Jan 2012, 10:01   #423
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Delta wing is in , as its entered in the WEC , aint it ?
I believe it's just in for Le Mans. There is no place in the WEC for non championshipscoring prototypes.
Old 6 Jan 2012, 11:17   #424
lms
Veteran

lms should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelisB View Post
I believe it's just in for Le Mans. There is no place in the WEC for non championshipscoring prototypes.
I hope you are right. Its bad enough that they let the "Thing" run at Le mans
Old 6 Jan 2012, 11:45   #425
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelisB View Post
Really , thank God for that !!!
Old 6 Jan 2012, 15:37   #426
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Each ACO series will accept entries they deam of interest, if a car has gained a Le Mans entry, it's a fair bet they can probably run in any ACO race.
Quote:
There is no place in the WEC for non championshipscoring prototypes.
Teams can still enter individual races.
Old 6 Jan 2012, 16:25   #427
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Old 6 Jan 2012, 16:31   #428
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think there are plans on running the Schwing in the WEC aside from Le Mans even if it is allowed as an entry of interest (ha) or whatever. Unfortunately, it may only be ALMS fans who see the thing outside of Le Mans. Well, maybe it will be at Sebring. I don't know. Maybe Don will send it on a tour of the WEC as a way of showing the ACO his prick. Then again, I don't know if the Schwing would pass Middle Eastern obscenity laws.
Old 6 Jan 2012, 16:36   #429
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the podium!Fogelhund has a real shot at the podium!Fogelhund has a real shot at the podium!Fogelhund has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911targa View Post
Congratulations.

In a recent video, Porsche suggest 918 RSR could still race at least once before the end of next year.

The only place I see this happening is at PLM... where they certainly are likely to be desperate for entries and press.
Old 6 Jan 2012, 16:38   #430
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
The only place I see this happening is at PLM... where they certainly are likely to be desperate for entries and press.
That would be my guess too if it happens. Atlanta is Porsche NA's home. I don't know if that helps any, but it can't hurt. I'm quite sure the ALMS will allow it to run UNC without too much of a rules fuss.
Old 6 Jan 2012, 16:39   #431
Coach Ep
Veteran

Netherlands
Oklahoma City, OK
Coach Ep should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCoach Ep should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGD View Post
Then again, I don't know if the Schwing would pass Middle Eastern obscenity laws.
Well, they do allow camels, donīt they?
Old 6 Jan 2012, 16:41   #432
AGD
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
Well, they do allow camels, donīt they?
True. That said, the combination of the DeltaWing and camel toe might be too much for the desert folk to handle!
Old 6 Jan 2012, 16:42   #433
CTD
Subscriber
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lets keep the delta d*ck - i mean deltawing discussion to its own hate tread instead of filling the Porsche thread with it
Old 6 Jan 2012, 16:50   #434
AGD
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Lets keep the delta d*ck - i mean deltawing discussion to its own hate tread instead of filling the Porsche thread with it
Well, maybe this video offers some relevance to Porsche and the Schwing. Then again, maybe not. Frankly, I think Jaguar is of greater relevance. Again, maybe not.

*Needless to say, you probably should not watch any DeltaWing related videos at your office if they are sensitive about such material!
Old 6 Jan 2012, 16:56   #435
CTD
Subscriber
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGD View Post
Well, maybe this video offers some relevance to Porsche and the Schwing. Then again, maybe not. Frankly, I think Jaguar is of greater relevance. Again, maybe not.

*Needless to say, you probably should not watch any DeltaWing related videos at your office if they are sensitive about such material!
Do you need sound?