Home Forum News Cookbook F1 Predictions FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: Rally Ads Racing24 SpotterGuides Downforce Radio MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447) » 20-12 11:35 : HISTORIC GRAND PRIX OF MONACO HIGHLIGHTS PRE 1940 VOITURETTES & GP CARS  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 2 Feb 2012, 14:33   #16
Aysedasi
Coke is my name!
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Horses for course really, I find it dull, I can see the appeal of the cars though and that is the point. Driving the things is fine, just not interested in watching them.
Now I finally understand why we disagree on things.......

How many times have you been to Le Mans - just the once?
Old 2 Feb 2012, 20:30   #17
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry man, for me Le Mans is a huge fuss about nothing

the most over-hyped event.

I wouldnt go if you paid me, never been, never want to go

If you like that kind of stuff fair enough, would rather watch an autotest in the rain thanks
Old 7 Feb 2012, 12:24   #18
Aysedasi
Coke is my name!
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAysedasi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That really speaks volumes.

(I think perhaps it's time we put each other on ignore).
Old 11 Feb 2012, 09:30   #19
MJones94
Racer

United Kingdom
MJones94 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are you planning on doing any more tests in the future?