Old 25 Jun 2004, 08:07 (Ref:1015627)   #205
chocmonster7
Racer

United Kingdom
Darlington
chocmonster7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by david_james2000
ok people solved the misty as to why i can access the site, found this mail in my email today

"Thank you for your recent email about the new paid-for service on Autosport.com. As you may know, we are committed to rewarding our most loyal customers and the service is free to subscribers to the magazine. However, we are aware that there are some regular readers who choose not to subscribe and believe that they should also be considered for free access to the new website. With this in mind we have updated your user details with a one month free trial subscription. Please explore the new site and let us know what you think.

If you would like us to consider you for a further free subscription, please email us at the following address: helen.goddard@haynet.com, telling us how often you buy Autosport and from which retail outlet and in what country"

I dont care what there do im not going to subscribe to the autosport pay site. I dont know it i should reply what you think?
Interesting, from my understanding of that she is offering you a perminant free subscription to the site as long as you buy the magazine.

I've been buying Autosport for the last 17 years from my local newsagents because that way I'm helping local businesses plus I don't have the lump sum cash to buy a subscription.

Since this online fiasco started I've been wondering whether to continue or not. Think I'll drop Ms Goddard a line and see if she offers me a free sub too!