View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2004, 12:06 (Ref:1071446)   #8
Emulmans
Rookie

Emulmans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Jackson
I'm not sure why you think competition should work. After all in most caes, it's the same data that's being used. A race result is a race result.
perhaps i don't explain well...as you can see, there aren't only statistics: when i enter a car data or a winner data i can insert everything about the car, teh winner, the track, the race etc. So, i don't want to do a list of races merely: a complete encyclopaedia.
As D-Type said, there is need of accuracy. And here if i enter a wrong data someone can fix it.
If someone enter for example the complete sudafrican atlantic series in the 70th..it's something almost unknown, but perhaps another find here some errors and correct them. Here is the challenge: to verify the experience of a lot of peoples, to know better races. And if said for example that in the first lap of a certain race there was an accident among ten cars..it's not only a statistic site as i said before, but a complete knowledge.

And as i said before, for me the future is this: web sites where all can interact LIVE with the site, and not to wait the webmaster answer for example.