View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2001, 09:34 (Ref:118194)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I will assume this is in response to something I wrote and used your name. I'm sorry if you think I was being particularly rude or sarcastic. I actually said "Oh Gawd. If you say so Bouncey". I was trying to make light of your comments.

I suspect the problem is that you appear consider that moderators (race officials) must maintain an aloof presence and not get involved in the discussions. This would be evidenced by your repeated requests to me to view things "as a race official".

Frankly, I do try to maintian a balanace and as such I have explained that unless it has something to do with the forum rules I do not post wearing my "Race Official" hat.

However you appear to have a small problem with my sense of humour so I'll try to refrain from responding to your posts. Although I am able to put an "ignore" on someone I would never do so because everybody has the right to be heard even if I don't agree with their point of view.

Furthermore I would suggest that your use of the words "we mortals" in the thread topic suggests that either myself or the other staff members consider themselves to be super beings or gods? If so I respectfully request you to reconsider because we're all here to have fun.

In closing, if you really do have a problem with me or any other official may I suggest you take it to the admins via the "warning buttons" and they will definitely deal with the person.

I would hope that this settles the matter. I will keep an eye on this thread and if there are any complaints about me I'll make sure that the management is notified immediately.

Cheers
Pete