View Single Post
Old 24 Dec 2004, 15:38 (Ref:1187524)   #31
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtype38
falcemob... As its the festive season, I might just make that 12 bottles of Bud, 11 cans of Bod, 10 stubbies of Stella, 9 tubes of Frosties, 8 pints of Guiness, 7 mugs of cider, 6 pack of 6X, 5... gold.... label, 4 glasses of port, three G & Ts, 2 B & Cs and a Bottle of a fine Scottish Malt.

haggispeed... 12 weeks? 12 WEEKS?? .... You're lucky! My first race is about 5th or 6th of March and I can't even get to work on my car until I fix the one in my garage (needs axles/brakes reconditioning) and give it back to its owner!! Mind you, I only have to re-arrange my gear change pattern (again) and give the old girl a good service. But do spare a thought for faclemob above... he's got a bare chassis sitting on the floor, the engine and gear box in separate corners of the garage, and a broken diff... Really...

Very Merry Christmas all
dtype38,I quite believe how much alcohol will be imbibed by you especially in light of your current visitors.
As for only having to re-arrange your gear linkage, I have about 2 years work to do on my car in the next 12 weeks, some how i don't think it will be ready