View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2005, 18:32 (Ref:1277379)   #7
Formula Juan
Racer

Formula Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore
FJ, as this is a discussion forum, would you like to expand on why you have put them in that order?
certainly my friend

1. Renault - because their car is the best at the moment and Alonso is a brilliant driver and Fisico is quite good enough to score points as well. Only downside is their reliability but so are the other teams so..

2. Ferrari - because you can't underestimate these guys and Schumacher is such a workhorse that I think they will improve by so much that they can get 2nd place back. Rubens is reliable enough to score lots of points if the car is ok.

3. McLaren - they have the brilliant drivers in Kimi and Juan ( when he's fit ) and the aero on that car is brilliant. Reliability and poor engine is letting them down...and drivers need to conserve tyres.

4. Toyota - wow they are sooooo much improved and at last they have two really good drivers and I think they have MUCH better drivers than Williams and will therefore just about beat them.

5. Williams - the car and engine are ok but not special and neither are the drivers. IMO Webber is good but not great and Heidfeld is just one of those guys that make up the numbers and is already being beaten a lot by Webber. They both score points a lot but not enough to finish ahead of Toyota.

6. Red Bull - well I think they can beat BAR because they have a great driver in DC and Klien was good this year. I just hope Liuzzi doesen't screw it all up for them.

7. BAR - Button is over-rated and not a team player IMO. He is not the tallent to help this struggling team. Sato I think is a joke. The problem is for BAR they were mighty fast last year but no-one in their technical department really understands why!!? Also the other teams which were rubbish last year have improved.

8. Sauber - awww poor JVi is struggling isn't he!? shame cos I thought he'd do well this year. ( even I can be wrong sometimes ) Massa is doing well but the car is the 8th best on the grid, so thats where they will finish.

9. Jordan - I reckon Karthikeyan is alright for what he is ( a pay driver ). He might score a point or two to lift them ahead of Minardi.

10. Minardi - No points if I had to guess.

There you go Adam.