View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2005, 19:27 (Ref:1365893)   #12
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
true Jondownunder but strangely enough thats the way i preferred it

I loved seeing the Billy Boats, Jimmy Kites and the dave Kudraves of this world have a go at a top echelon of the sport.

some may ***** and moan abouyt the quality of drivers but frankly they havent seen the cockpit of a race car themselves and wouldnt know squat.

unless you have raced competively i dont think you have a right to comment on a drivers ability at all.

some of the guys down the back of the grid may not be race winners but they would blow any single one of us away in a heartbeat in any race car (unless your Michael Schumacher posting in disguise)

in any race someone has to finish last but he is still a very good driver even if he paid to get there.

I think the IRL is a good example of drivers with some good talent in various classes coming together and providing some very exciting racing.

they all are welcome there and deserving to be tere in my books (and I have raced competitively for the past 6 years )