Old 11 Oct 2005, 20:04 (Ref:1431102)   #20
panoz.lmp1
Veteran

Germany
Germany
panoz.lmp1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ger80
Yes, and who pays everything? SRO? Not realy. Of course they will tell the drive that everything is expensive and he has to pay more for a weekend.
Or do you think that they will pay a gentlemendriver for racing that cars.
No, but currently no prizec are available for the seats so i can´t understand the people who are saying the series is to expencise in case of CLOTHINGS? The 360 challenge and Troefo drivers also have their own clothings and the series are "cheap".
Quote:
The idea is there, never publish stuff like that.
What will you do? Currently you also saying "No. Bad schedule. Bad cars. Too expensive." But what is the righht way in your opinion to get the balance between the needed manufactures and the also needed privateers?

Motorsport is a very good way tu burn money only to see cars driving in a circle. And the GT cars and the LMP are not the F1, DTM or WTCC with full works backing. So we can be happy to have an organisation (not without mistakes) like the SRO who build a series which is going into the 10th season without a huge amount of works money like in the series i named before.

So if you disagree with this work of the SRO please told me your ideas to make it better.

SRO/LMES: I´m not sure whether their media works is so bad like it seems. They have a lot of internet magazines a t the races. So all the interested people can get their informations - without a lot of money needed for the organisation like a TV coverage costs.