View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2005, 03:13 (Ref:1447210)   #46
Sequel
Racer

Sequel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Didn't watch it but did see the results. 4th in first practice (good result), 1 second off the pace (not so good). Chose not to go out in the second session (chosing to give up his testing, Kicking-back). Qualified 19th, 6 seconds of the pace (3 secs off on a 1.30 lap). DNF race 1 (due to poor qualifiy and battling it out with other drivers at that end of the grid) , 6th of 15 finishers race 2 (so he passed 9 cars, wo hoo). Nothing to right home about really.

So like I predicted, Christian still the enemy, Will had excuses. I hope he didnt cry this time.

Now I agree Christains performance was poor (dont know what his excuses were), however I dont see how you can still rate Will so highly and at the same time Christain so poorly

Any way, the title of this thread is "Australian A1GP team / support", so lets get behind the team, rather than trying to trash the drivers. Granted the level of Asian motorsport my not be that high (and I include Japan and Australia in that), but how many of you have won ANY championship?