View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2006, 17:14 (Ref:1545282)   #17
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
People like lists, 10 that, 10 these and so on.

This is my list :

1-First race of the year, can't judge much from anything.
2-First race with new rules, qualifying, engine specs, so you can't expect much from anyone.
3-First race in new teams for some drivers, you can expect some performance, but not much.
4-Driver performance/Car performance/Team performance are mixed in the race, so you can't entirely blame the driver, unless where it is clearly shown.

Massa : He made a mistake, pushed a little harder where it should not, that'll serve him as a lesson. He could make the pits and back to the race in a position to fight for the points or even a podium. But there was a team mistake... or was it a machinery failure ?

Barrichello : Gear problems, said so. Bad luck, then. But people think he can beat Button fair and square, well, it's something we're about to see... or not see.