View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2001, 23:32 (Ref:157287)   #1
FalconEL
Racer

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland
FalconEL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Simon Wills

I can't believe a level one team would even contemplate hiring this dud.

1998 - writes off Wynns Commodore at Forrests Elbow (OK this one mightn't have been his fault but others missed the accident), 1999 - Crashes Faulkner's Commodore at the Cutting whilst leading the race, 2000 - wobbles around in 7th place with his fellow dud partner Baird in a very good Pirtek car (as has been proven by Ambrose so far this year), 2001 - Takes the CAT team out of contention after trying to outbrake the world at Murrays Corner (fading pedal my a#$e).

I predicted it early in the race and sure enough, it happened, the textbook Wills dumbass move that took himself and his team out of contention.

This guy is a great advertisment for:
a)the best Formula Holden's in the country can't be that difficult to drive
b)it's pretty easy to win a series with no real opposition ie. FHolden & Konica Series (don't tell me the Konica Series opposition which is full of cashed up monkeys with more dollars than talent, is even remotely strong when gun operators like Wakefield can turn up once a year and toast guys in a cobbled together VS)
c)one season in the Konica Series hasn't taught the bloke to drive with any sort of common sense in a level one V8 Supercar.

Other honourable dud mentions from yesterdays race go to the #9 car (how much longer will the Stone Bros. put up with Besnard's lack of performances and consistently bringing the car in with wheels pointing in all directions) and the Big Kev roadblock.

FalconEL