View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2006, 09:00 (Ref:1737610)   #58
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lol.

Good for you Ted, somebody needs to own one.

FWIW the gentle fun is countered by the fact that they are surprisingly, seriously quick race cars and everyone acknowledges that.

daj.

I know that Julius was bemoaning the drop off in grids and I suspect this is the reason for it. Trouble is I was hoping that this series would be a good home for me but not being mechanically minded and certainly not having the ability to build my own cars it will be too expensive for me to buy the necessary bits and have the car built to suit the modified regs that others seem to want to run to.

Sadly this year my schedule precluded me from entering any TH races but perhaps its just as well.

As to the tyres. How can one interpret "Dunlop D84" for "Dunlop treaded tyres"? That was the interpretation offered to me by one driver at Spa.

If this attitude prevails I'll just look around for allcomers races where I can accept a "run what you brung" philosophy, as with the MGCC where I won my class in June.