View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2007, 03:10 (Ref:1890145)   #3
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
its interesting to see that again (since the race i mean) in that while yes, he put his car somewhat into Heidfelds car, from this pt of view in the video, it does appear that Heidfeld did have ample room and Kubica was holding station and NH seems to turn in on him where he could have not jinked so quickly to the right to set up for the next left hander.
Makes it look less of a bone head move on Kubicas part and more of NH either not being aware he was inside him a bit or perhaps a bit of a "don't crowd me" message. First corner and I'm more of the view that NH was simply concentrating on what was infront of him, so I guess Kubica should have tried to be back just a smidge---what am I saying, its the first turn, he's got someone on his rear and couldn't afford to lose momentum, it was just one of those things.

My opinion anyway

jindobré (spelling?)