View Single Post
Old 25 May 2007, 18:57 (Ref:1921197)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarr
JohnSSC, I haven't commented on Danica's driving for a reason, the reason is I want to find out how many men find her attractive, not how good she is behind the wheel or did her looks boost her career in some way.
There is no rocket science to this. Danica, whatever you think of her looks (which is frankly unimportant to motorsport fans I suspect), is a marketable commodity because she is not an ordinary, stereotypical racing driver, not male or whatever. She is also a fairly competent driver.

The thread is woefully pointless. Roll on Sunday.

Last edited by Knowlesy; 25 May 2007 at 19:00.