Thread: LM24 Le Mans 2007
View Single Post
Old 31 May 2007, 19:41 (Ref:1925622)   #855
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusitano
My sister is coming along for her first time. She is very excited about it, but I am afraid that she will be very tired. Is there any chance that I might find a room in Le Mans?
I strongly suspect you're all out of luck re accommodation in Le Mans itself, but I had no problem getting a room in Tours this time last week. The Le Mans tourism website (www.lemanstoursime.com) is also offering accommodation with local families if you're willing to give that a go.

Hope you get along okay. To be honest, knowing I'll have to be back at work at silly-o'clock on Monday morning means I'm really quite looking forward to a few hours of comfort on Saturday night, and thus can identify with your sister!