View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2007, 14:47 (Ref:1928510)   #6
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4monie
Thanks, I've been, uh busy

Anyway, I would be willing to help you edit the broadcast once its finished, just send me a DVD with the race and we can send each other back the final edit or I can just give you a donation for it.

50 hours of coverage is great, it will be filled mostly with interviews which we don't get in the States either really.

hook me up!
Monday and Tuesday's coverage will be from the Place des Jacobins (tech), featuring interviews with as many drivers and team bosses as we can collar... Weds and Thurs will be full of qualifying action, with pit-lane interviews where we can get them (that will be where we discover JUST how unhelpful Peugeot are going to be - probably extremely!)

Friday's coverage will major on the Drivers' Parade, then from Satruday morning to Sunday night, it'll be warm-up, historics and 3-3 race live, with a couple of hours afterwards to wind down before we race for the Channel...

Apparently, it's 95% of a Sky+ hard drive...