View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2007, 13:52 (Ref:2047920)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So, that's that then. I am the winner, oddly, seeing as I usually suck at the F1 competition. I have achieved what Lewis Hamilton couldn't by winning the GP2 predictions in 2006 and then the F1 predictions in 2007.

Next year, normal service shall be resumed and I'll go back to mediocrity I suppose.

Congratulations to esorniloc, 2nd place, who pushed me hard to the end and Pitstop who quietly and efficiently cleaned up in 3rd place.

Thanks to everyone for entering this year, I have enjoyed running it and I hope you enjoyed playing the game. Hopefully it will be similar next year. See you in 2008!

I'll leave you with my personal quote of the predictions year. This was made by BootsOntheSide in his Chinese predictions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootsOntheSide
(yes, identical to Japan. F1's getting so bloody predictable this year)
Where did you finish again Boots?