View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2008, 10:29 (Ref:2219529)   #1
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For 'Outing' your real names, ONLY, please.

Whilst respecting anonimity, I know a lot of you simply use other handles for fun with no intention to hide behind them. I'm fortunate in that I know who many (but not all!) of you are, but there are many who don't, and I have some sympathy with John Ruston's frustration at not knowing who he is responding to. Of course, you can always PM him if you wish to retain anonimity, but where, as at current, John has very kindly put together several 10-Tenths teams for the Le Mans Classic, I think we should all know who is going out to battle in our name, so that due recognition can be given.

Quite a few of you who have already 'outed' yourselves on here, but it would be really good if we could maybe use this thread to provide the opportunity of telling us who you are.

I repeat however that we respect your anonimity and if you don't want to tell us, that's fine, too. Right so who will get the ball rolling? No takers and I will know that I'm barking up the wrong tree!

Ridiculous name, I know, but I really am John Turner, by the way!