Thread: An apology.
View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2008, 20:38 (Ref:2251563)   #7
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAC
John - I love it when people put their hand up and own a situation. You have just stuck your hand up nice and high and owned it, so hats off to you. Well done.

In an effort to get you back into it can I suggest that to participate in all of the remanding 2008 IRL Pick Em's. I hated them to start with but they grow on you. Note if you have not looked at them before this is not a F1 / A1GP pick em where you pick pole, top 5 drivers and a quick time. You actually have to think about it, you will even need to do some research and therefore has a bit more meaning going into the meeting. Worth a try.

Oh...so you hated my contest at first, eh???

I hope you do try it, John...It certainly will make you think about many aspects of the race weekend....that is why I set it up the way that i did...to make people get engaged in the racing

One American Open Wheel Series!