View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2008, 00:31 (Ref:2331301)   #165
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreversideways
I trust he will go on from here to win another championship in a more dominant fashion. His performance in Brazil was lackluster as have others been this season and of course he has won it with less wins than Massa, which is never particularly acceptable. At the moment he is one of a few top drivers in F1 and i consider Alonso to still be the most complete out there. Hamilton has a long way to go yet to be spoken of in the same breath as Fangio, Clark, Prost, Senna, Schumacher, to name but a few previous champions. Or even the like of Moss Amon, and Villeneuve, who never achieved the championship.

Massa 6 wins vs Hamiltons 5:....and that only because Spa was taken away from Hamilton and given to Massa....

The comments about him being as good as Clark, Prost Senna etc I agree with. It's far to early to tell.... Wait till the career is over...