Old 16 Dec 2008, 15:25 (Ref:2356157)   #121
eamonn ledwidge
Racer

Ireland
Fyfield, Essex, UK
eamonn ledwidge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen-MSAR
Only just spotted this thread. Very interesting reading to hear all you different opinions on the HANS device. As someone who has crashed and suffered a neck injury which thankfully was no more than serve whiplash, and now as a UK agent for SCHROTH Racing the HANS manufacturer, I have very positive opinions about the HANS. I have heard the pros and cons and heard many people who have benefited from the HANS and if I could I would give every competitor one for free as I would love all of you to use them. But unfortunately that is not the case and I am unable to do that… However we now sell the Sports model at £375. Hopefully this will encourage more people to invest in a device that could save your life! For more information please have a look here http://www.msar-safety.com/index.php...roducts_id=148 . If you would like any more info please ask and I will happily answer anything I can! Thanks Jen
Many thanks for the info.

I know a lot of folks on here will be looking to buy a new Hans device for next year. Will you be offering a 10 Tenths bulk buy discount deal??????