View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2009, 23:15 (Ref:2489447)   #22
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
....I'm ......free!
you sure you're not John Inman rather than Johngee?

Right, so we have the poll about where ...but, realistically, money unfortunately , makes the world go round...just out of interest...
Peter,

Could you do another pole?, lets say, that somewhere in the region of a 1.5 to 2k stump up per entry, and, after all the xxx's have been paid (including Terry's sandwich bill if he is gonna do safety car ) we could with what money is left over (please let there be some!!!)...return it, and run it purely at cost for pleasure therefore no one making money out of it at all...as mentioned above...Johngee is free
I am making it very simple I know, and as we all know, there is quite a lot to put this together , may need someone/group to bank roll it (did I tell you I worked in the city!! whoopsss) and its far too late in the season to make it happen this year I think but, a good meeting is well planned and if there is enough take up ...who knows!....