View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2009, 15:33 (Ref:2515503)   #1
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
2010 Moto GP Silly Season

Ok, so who's going where, who's leaving, and who's coming in? I'm not real good with who's signed and who's not signed, but I'll do my best to get us started. Lots to chew on this year.

Obviously the big buzz centers around Lorenzo and Pedrosa. Is a seat swap in the mix here? I know that this has been rumored, but nothing more.

Ducati have an option on Hayden, but will they take it? Would anyone else even want that seat!

What about Suzuki? Please tell me they are going to find some new blood...

We know that Simoncelli has signed for Gresini, so that leaves one seat undecided there. So if you're Gresini, do you keep Elias or de Angelis? Melandri? Have to say, Simoncelli and Melandri would be a good pairing. But I'm guessing Simoncelli will get a factory spec bike and Melandri would want one also. So maybe it's not feasible.

Speaking of Melandri, Hiyate are not continuing correct?

Ben Spies still hasn't announced where he's going to be yet. Most expect WSBK, but could he be headed back to Suzuki or maybe Tech 3?

Speaking of Tech 3, do they have any riders confirmed for next year?

Also, we have a new privateer Ducati coming next year with no rider announced yet.

What about any of the other 250 riders moving up?

And maybe most importantly, will we have 18 bikes on the grid?

Help fill in the gaps where you can! Thanks!