View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2009, 12:10 (Ref:2565378)   #1
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Support Spa Francorchamps Circuit - Petition Includes F1 thread.

Well,this bunch of Greens have got their nasty little mind's set against the Best Circuit in the world.Worst of it is that the 'Leader' of the group,a woman,lives next door to the circuit---------in Sankt Vith!!!
Someone else,apparently a retired Brussels businessman has stuck his nose in as well.According to the 'Sources',the circuit has the License Revoked on the Thursday before the Six Hour because of these people,bearing in mind that the License was valid until 2026.
Considering the Wallonia Government have invested something like 15,000,000 Euros into the new,privately owned Hotel at La Source,not to mention the F1 Pit Complex,what chance do these people have of restricting events such as the 6Hr,Summer Classic etc.I doubt they will get too far with the GP seeing as the income locally from that alone is possibly worth 15% of the local population's annual takings,depending on services offered. The case continues to be discussed in Brussels.I think Berni needs to dip his hand in his pocket and by these morons a one way ticket for the next Moon trip!!!