View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2010, 19:39 (Ref:2706295)   #231
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by awrb View Post
The problem wa that HRT didn't pay Dallara, so the project was forced to stop a number of times. I certainly don't think that car reflects Dallara's ability to build a good chassis. I still think the Lola is the best, but the IRL may feel endebted to Dallara after they've stuck with the series.

Of course, I'm still hoping for Dallara vs Lola vs Swift
I don't know why the IRL should feel endebted to Dallara, considering they opted for it as the official chassis and Dallara have done practically no development.

I'd like to see multiple chassis but the economic situation won't allow for it at the moment. I hope they choose the Lola partly because of the variable configuration and because the basic chassis can be used in Indy Lights.