View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2010, 09:32 (Ref:2708091)   #7
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
I wanted T3 quite harsh, Purist. I just felt the first two corners were meant to be absolutely hair raising and a test of the testiculars Then who can break the latest into T3 carrying so much speed through 1 and 2! Also, it'd be a decent overtaking opportunity.

I totally take on board your ideas about alternative corners for the sections aforementioned. Thank you!

Adam, I had done it flipped 90 degree, then realised I wanted it flat, so had to tilt all the numbers and re-place them I just thought it was good to see the shape of the circuit as it's quite different.

SBF, as you know, this is one of my pitfalls. I never really go in to details in regards to distance, unfortunately. I take on board your points about the straights being long enough to garner an overtake, and my opinion would be half way through T4, drivers could begin looking to start pulling alongside whomever maybe in front of them, and same for 10/11 leading down to 12. But hey, this is why i'd like to create these tracks in Grand Prix 2 so I could actually try them

Dyewat and Quintin, thank you for the kind words.

Feedback always appreciated fellas!

Selby