View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2010, 15:14 (Ref:2735835)   #67
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakis View Post

And yes it does give a big addvantige to the bmw, it is hurting porshe and ferraris image to be assosiated with bmw m3, while it gains image for the bmw.
Wow, you managed to capture the essence of the Ferrari & Porsche arrogance in one sentence - Nice.

That's exactly what I mean, Porsche and Ferrari somehow think they own GT2 racing and that's the reason for their constant whining and complaining about the BMW.

@Spyderman

Of course not, as long as it dosen't hurt the on-track balance between the competitors.

I always thought we all want to see close and exciting sports car racing with as much variety as possible. But I guess some people rather jerk off to the thought of their make being superior over others who don't even have the right to be in the same class yet alone challenge them.