View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2010, 23:48 (Ref:2746890)   #20
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
You mean the move Massa tried around the outside right? When Schumacher was already on the racing line?
I mean the move Massa tried around the outside where Schumacher then moved and broke Massa's front wing. Michael had already chosen his line through the corner, he then pushed out wide to get a better entry and the Ferrari was already there. I'm reviewing it on youtube now. Schumacher goes to the inside, he knows Massa is there. As far as I'm concerned that constitutes 'choosing his line'. Then once Massa starts to go to the outside, Schumacher drifts left and continues to do so in the braking zone. I will agree Massa had outbraked himself, but Schumacher was the one in the wrong. Had he left an F1 cars width of track as he should have done, Massa would have gone over the chicane and no harm done.

The Kubica one I wont argue, that was debatable. Wasn't there a 3rd that race? Against Kobayashi or one of the Force Indias? I forget.

Quote:
The Rubens move has been his only questionable move of the season
Questionable!? He chose his line. Rubens went inside. Schumacher tried to push him into a concrete wall. Would it still be 'questionable' a few inches further right resulting in a life-threatening collision? If it was a rookie driver in his first race, maybe I'd let 'questionable' fly. But a 7 time world champion? I don't like coming across all cliché but that was disgraceful.

Quote:
Want to see people ignoring blue flags? Have a look at Damon Hill in the Arrows holding up M.S at Japan 97'. That is ignoring blue flags my friend.
OK... so a different driver ignored blue flags 13 years ago. How is this relevant to whether Schumacher did something similar at a recent grand prix?

Quote:
Watch the youtube videos and calm down on the hate.
I could say the same thing to you about calming down on the bias.

Last edited by Fox89; 19 Aug 2010 at 00:03.