View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2010, 10:14 (Ref:2753574)   #70
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
Blimey they used me crash in the trailer, I counted 15times at least they showed the poor old Chevy meeting the tyre wall! Did anyone see the mini oval racer going through the gate at high speed and into the marshals parked cars, man that could have been nasty!
I was really surprised at you Al - I thought after the first few times you'd have realised what was happening and avoided him...crashing 15 times was a bit much

Seiously - good coverage overall - managed to record your race as I was just going out so I'll check it out later, but your in-car shots that I glimpsed looked good.

As you say, the car going through the gap into the marshal's car was potentially lethal....surprised they didn't at least block the exit with bales or some such - as it must have looked like a viable escape route to the driver.....