View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2010, 11:36 (Ref:2768595)   #22
Falcon GT
Rookie

Falcon GT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Ford View Post
Are you trying to tell me you don't see what is plainly there to see if you read back????

Most of the rumours from Magic are unsubstianted and then proven wrong, and not even close, his intimate source that has information that Dick doean't own DJR any more and is only a figurehead has been proved wrong for example, but where is the fairness, the retraction, I haven't seen one example of where a wrong has been corrected and I've been reading back quite a bit.

Worse, the rumours seem to be directed toward the negative and some are plain hurtfull, and with no reason that I've come accross as yet, will I get back far enough to find out, or is there something magic is not telling us??

By the way that question was way to cryptic for me , but if you have an actual question i'll do my best to answer.

Looks like he gets his information from Neil Hart. There was enough bull**** in that post to start a fertiliser factory.

Hart you are correct in the statements you've made but please get the crap out of it and post the truth. Charlie was the only one who bailed out DJR , you're trying to make out that DJ is some sort of leech and was constantly in financial troubles. Which is far from the truth.

Then again jealousy's a curse and i'm sure Britek would like to be in a position that DJR are. Then again with Notso's brilliant business decisions that team will amount to a big fat ZERO